Membrane Bio-Reactor,It is a new type of wastewater treatment system with the organic combination of membrane separation technology and biological treatment technology. Membrane modules are used to replace the terminal secondary sedimentation tank of traditional biological treatment technology, maintain high activated sludge concentration in the bioreactor and improve the organic load of biological treatment, so as to reduce the floor area of sewage treatment facilities and reduce the amount of excess sludge by maintaining low sludge load. The membrane separation equipment immersed in the aerobic biological tank is mainly used to intercept the activated sludge and macromolecular organic matter in the tank. The concentration of activated sludge (MLSS) in the membrane bioreactor system can be increased to 6000~12000mg/L or even higher; The sludge age (SRT) can be extended to more than 30 days.
- Power equipment: fan, self-priming pump, sludge return pump
- Instruments and meters: vacuum pressure gauge, flowmeter, liquid level gauge, sludge concentration gauge, dissolved oxygen meter, PLC control
- Cleaning system: dosing tank and dosing pump
- Supporting pipe and valve parts
- Installation and commissioning